Recent Posts

New 1 Terra Byte HDD


Finally I've got the thing that I've been wanting for a long time, a 1 TB External Harddisk. Well actually I was looking for the WD Passport one instead of WD Elements but since the price is extremely expensive so I decided to go for his 'brother'. Oh and by the way, mine is the little one on the left, if you're wondering about the other one on the right, it's my brother's. He decided to buy the 3.5" one so it looks a little bigger and also heavier than mine which only 2.5".

Besides the physical appearance, the 3.5" also needs an adapter which means that it needs an electrical supply besides the USB cable. The price is also a lot cheaper than mine was.

Well the first problem after buying this thing is that my PC stuck at booting process which means it can't read the Windows if I plug it before I turn on my computer. So I have to plug it off first, then turn on the computer, after the Windows' logo show up then I can plug it back. It's a little troublesome, but when I post it online, someone said that I should upgrade my BIOS. Well I have no idea how to do it, yet.
New 1 Terra Byte HDD New 1 Terra Byte HDD Reviewed by Steven on August 16, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.