Recent Posts

Beatrice Quarters




If you're bored by eating the same kind of food everyday, maybe you can try Beatrice Quarters instead. A very nice looking restaurant with a lot of unique dishes which feels very comfortable and cozy, although the decoration is a little bit girly, but it was a very nice place to hang out.

We ordered a barramundi steak with beurre blanc sauce and unagi teriyaki rice pizza. For a drink we ordered camomile hot tea in a pot. The first one to came was of course the tea. Their utensils was very cute, although it was only a tea, but by the way they served it made me feel like I was having an afternoon tea time, they add raisin cookies as a side dish.


Rice pizza, I think it was a very unique dish. It was a rice which was sticky enough shaped and baked like a pizza with several selection as a topping. We chose Unagi Teriyaki (unagi means eel in japanese). It was good, very rich and full of flavour, but I was hoping that they have cut the pizza to make it easy for us when took it over the pan. Since they didn't cut it so we had to sliced it by ourselves and made the rice splatter around because it was not sticky enough. I think they stick the rice with some sort of vinegar just like when you made sushi, but it was very fragile.

The barramundi steak was delicious, I questioned the beurre blanc sauce, although I haven't eaten it before but I was quite sure they didn't look like that and didn't taste like that. They topped the sauce with some kind like a pesto sauce. I think beurre blanc supposed to have wine element in it, it tasted more like a creamy sauce. Barramundi was well cooked and delicious. They served it with grilled paprika, cherry tomato, several green salads and a mashed potato which was covered with some kind of soft pastry. I think it was very clever, it balanced the texture of the mashed potato when you ate it together.

Overall Beatrice Quarters was a very comfortable place and it was good enough for me when you want to ate something different and need a place to hang out. They should make the picture of the food in their menu looked more appealing because it was not appealing enough for me.
Beatrice Quarters Beatrice Quarters Reviewed by Steven on January 15, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.